About Shasta Foundation Bhusawal
Begining of Shasta
Shasta Foundation the social organization came to existence from Bhusawal
Our main programs includes, Training and development of the Buddhist dhamma. So many programs is running right now. The main motto of our organization is to all-round development of weaker section of the Buddhist society and also provide Self Employment to them.
Shasta Foundation of Bhusawal promotes basic Buddhist learning and teaches the ancient wisdom of Buddhism to both lay and ordained practitioners. We all want happiness and do not want suffering. Even people who have no religious belief can benefit if they incorporate these human values into their lives.
The founder and chairman of Shasta Foundation is Mr. Anand R.Sapkale, who was the senior social worker and holder of The Dalit Buddhist movement. Bodhisattvas are realized beings, inspired by the wish to attain complete enlightenment, who have vowed to be reborn in the world to help all living beings.
VisionThe Buddhist Peace Fellowship is a constellation of spiritual-political practitioners who, with guidance from the earth, ancestors and the Buddhadharma, seek to build a world where:
- We take care of each other, addressing needs holistically and working generatively with conflict.
- We honor the inherent and dynamic Buddha-nature in all beings, without hierarchy of worth.
- We deeply know and exercise agency, consent, and responsibility in ourselves, our bodies, and our relationships.
- The Dharma is practiced with reverence, grounded in lineage, and can be accessed by all.
- Everyone, including and especially those living at the intersections of historic oppressions, is physically, emotionally, and spiritually free to live liberated lives.
- Social movements to heal systemic harm are rooted in fierce compassion and have the depth to embody paradox, while transforming power structures and moving us toward continual awakening.